Wednesday, April 23, 2008

First Thursdays

As often happens when the date falls earlier in the month, I forgot tomorrow (4/24) is actually the last Thursday of the month. It seems clear that a lot of you have done the same. So, next Thursday would be the logical date of choice. That is, of course, unless there is a lot of feedback to the contrary. Please note: anyone can post comments by clicking on the "comment" link below this or any post, and you can add your 2 cents. I encourage everyone to do that, and to also make sure you check other peoples comments. The comment link will display the number of comments under each post. Please see Tina's post below.

3 comments:

Skinny said...

Harry's on Southwest is fun - plus we can sit outside...Tin Can Alley on Morganford...Lisa is always willing to have us over too...Chimichanga's on Grand, the Royale, Jackson's oh I could go on

tostresh said...

I remember Harry's, I haven't been there in over
20 years, but I used to like it. I also know where it is... a big plus.

tostresh said...

Since this Thursday is only 2 days before the big
party at Mike and Norma's it does make sense to
skip happy hour....

Subscribe via email-Be Alerted to New Posts

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner