Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Do I Have to do Everything?!?!?

I know I wasn't at the last happy hour, so maybe I'm out of the loop, but are we meeting next Thursday (10/30)? If so, where??? I haven't read any discussion about it. Also, remember some of us (John, maybe Sue, Mike, possibly Vernon and myself) will be at Helen Fitzgerald's this Friday for the Roosevelt Class of '77 annual Happy Hour. Obviously this isn't limited to class members, so everyone is welcome. If you do show up and talk to our classmates, those of you who didn't know us back then will be shocked to learn that some considered us geeks. Boy, things sure do change don't they? Leave comments so we know who all is coming.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You and Mike were considered geeks, no way, surely your mistaken.

Tina

Subscribe via email-Be Alerted to New Posts

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner