Thursday, May 29, 2008

Harry's Tonight or The Bean House next Thursday?

Hey did I make it to the Last Thursdays Blog page? What has happened to this group?
We use to know a month in advance where we were going the next month! I suggest we put it off till next Thursday and decide before Monday where we are going. I see we have one vote or Harry's on Southwest and Kingshighway. What about The Bean House on Lemay Ferry Rd. at Telegraph Rd. (just about 1 mile south of Bayless) They have great frozen margaritas and a huge outdoor patio so we can sit outside.
My suggestion is the Bean House for next Thursday, June 5th since we seem to be all undecided.
Please reply to me on Ed's Blog or to my e mail here at the PD

Hope to see all of you reeeeeeeeeal soooooooon!
Ron Hogue :-)

Also...a P.S. Bob Friedmeyer who now lives in Florida is turning 50 on June 17th. His wife has called me to see if any of his old pals would like to surprise him by showing up at a restaurant in Florida on Tuesday, June 17th. Glenda and I are planning on making the trip if anyone is interested. Also if anyone out there in Blogger land knows of someone who could get me some passes to Busch's Gardens in Florida I would greatly appreciate it!
Ron

1 comment:

Skinny said...

Is Bob's wife paying for our travel? Then yes I'll be there!

Subscribe via email-Be Alerted to New Posts

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner