Thursday, May 15, 2008

Test Run of E-Mail Posts

I am testing a feature of the blog that allows e-mails to be posted directly on the blog. This way, people don't have to use the "comment" button (although you still can, and may want to, when commenting on specific posts.) This is a trial, and may be discontinued if it doesn't work well. When you send an e-mail to the address I sent everyone (not my personal e-mail, a special address specifically for this blog), it will post immediately to the blog. It does not go to a mailbox per se or to my personal e-mail, so make sure you want to post before you hit send! I can still delete it or edit it as I can other posts, if needed, but I don't see it before it hits the blog. Your subject line will appear as the headline of the post. As always, I'd like to hear what you think of this. If anyone needs the address, let me know.

No comments:

Subscribe via email-Be Alerted to New Posts

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner