Thursday, June 19, 2008

A-B Board to meet Friday


Tomorrow is of course a big day as the Anheuser-Busch board meets to discuss the InBev bid. Linda Greer has forwarded a new web site with a petition to sign:
http://saveab.com/thankyou.php

Also, she asked me to post a comment from her cousin, Cathy Nichols:

"OK Linda. I have signed the petition with pleasure. My comment was: " Budweiser is an American institution. This is just the beginning of America for sale to the highest bidder." I mean that. I am afraid that our government has not protected our American sovereignty by paying down the national debt which Ross Perot says is increasing by a billion or more a day. They have set the stage for a buyout of virtually everything American by foreigners. We will all be tenants on the land because of corporate greed and political indifference. Our government has not been an example of fiscal self-discipline, and has a set a poor example for the citizens who overspend and fail to save. Sorry! it's my latest soapbox. Hope it doesn't happen."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick comment on the new website. This website seems to be better organized and maybe a little more credible than the one I forwarded before... Even the Governor has signed upon this site.

Thanks!

Subscribe via email-Be Alerted to New Posts

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner