Tuesday, June 3, 2008

From Linda Greer...


OK, someone once said, nothing ventured, nothing gained. So I am venturing out to all my friends and family to help us Save Budweiser!! We are all concerned here at A-B about the possible takeover of A-B by InBev. If InBev succeeds in buying us, times will truly change for Anheuser-Busch and St. Louis ... InBev is a very cost-conscious company (kind of like the Wal-Mart of beer corporations – at least that is what I have gleaned from reading up on them…), based in Belgium with no roots in the USA or STL. In addition to many cost-cutting measures, I'm afraid they will end up turning the Clydesdales into dog food and the Dalmatians into Chinese food!
There is some good information on this site about A-B and our deep roots and tradition in St. Louis . I ask you all to please check it out and, if you would be so kind, sign the petition!!!
P.S. I had some problems with getting all my addresses in the “to” field, so if you get my message twice it just means I like you twice as much!!
Linda :)
If for some reason you can't open this link, please just paste http://www.savebudweiser.com/ into your browser.

No comments:

Subscribe via email-Be Alerted to New Posts

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner